Prior to leaving to a family gathering on Sunday, I made myself a really cute DIY bracelet to match my Sunday outfit. The best part of this project is it only took 5 minutes to make!!! YYYaaaaHHHHH!!!!
For this project, all you need:
- 18 Gauge wire, I got mine at Walmart, DIY Jewelry Making Aisle for 0.98 cents
- Beads for bracelet making, I used the following
- 8mm Black Lava stone Gemstone Loose Beads
- 10 mm Black Lava stone Gemstone Loose Beads
- hildie & jo Reconstituted Stone Turtle Strung Beads-Multi, Dimensions: 14 x 18 millimeter.
**Also available on Amazon** Copy and paste the following into Amazon search bar: 18x14mm Blue Turquoise Turtle Beads (12) Spacer Beads and Roll Crystal String for Bracelets Jewelry Making
I hope you enjoyed watching this YouTube video, and hope you give a try, I would love to see what you came up with.