For the last 2 weeks, I have done absolutely ZERO coupon shopping hauls as we are in self-isolation until ????
I am still doing coupon-related activities without leaving the comfort of my home:
- Reviewing coupon websites and coupon apps
- Watching Youtube couponing channels
- Reading coupon emails and newsletters
- Reviewing store coupon policies
- Understanding coupon fine print
- Learning how to best use coupon match-up worksheets to find the best deals
- Signing up to manufacture companies newsletters that offer coupons and deals
- Improve my coupon spending budget
As soon as we are able to resume normal daily routines, my intent is to continue on with my weekly coupon hauls. For now, we are utilizing online grocery shopping and Amazon Pantry for our basic needs.